But, what there is still missing is a somewhat "little form" of knowledge transfer where all of us can contribute, from the just hired juniors to our experienced veterans.
So, Dodo, a fellow colleague, and me are proud to announce Dev TnT (short for "Developer Tips and Tricks").
Dev TnT - The VisionWhat's our vision about it?
- Raise the efficiency of our coding
- Have even more fun (and comfort) while working
- Provide a pool for a all the little bits and pieces of tips and tricks that make our work more comfortable
- No barrier for contribution, every little tip is explicitly welcome!
Got a cool shortcut for Visual Studio? - You're our man (or girl - welcome Margit!)!
- Cultivate that we all can learn from each other. Learning is no one-way road.
How will it work?
- Takes place every second Friday, starting with March 27th, 2009
- Duration exactly from 11:45-12:00
We will not wait on anyone or anything - no video conferencing :)
- Attentendance is voluntary
- Results are blogged immediately (on this one or on any contributors own blog)
What you can rely on:
- It will take place
- You are welcome
- It will be on time
- Every contribution is welcome
- It's about your knowledge
So, fellow Techies, check out DevTnT 1 coming up next Friday (March, 27th)!
Post a Comment